Advertisement

A Groundbreaking|Genre Shaking Show! Did You Get Your Tickets, Yet

A Groundbreaking|Genre Shaking Show! Did You Get Your Tickets, Yet Purchase Tickets:

I ‘am BLESSED to have the OPPORTUNITY to be the Lead Role/STARR in an Opera “Sweet Potato Kicks The Sun, An Opera for All Voices”. This is one of my longest preparation projects I have ever done. I, along with Composer: Augusta Read Thomas & Librettist: Leslie Dunton-Downer has been working on this project for almost 3 years now! I remember the fist time I met Augusta & Leslie, it was BRIGHT, FRESH & filled with NEWNESS! With Augusta ear for music & Leslie ear for words, created a piece that will live on for ever and be a part of The Opera & All Genre Repertoire. Attending many many many “Sandboxes” commissioned by Augusta was an eye opener for me and what I was CAPABLE OF & PURPOSED TO DO. I have worked EXTREMELY HARD for this ROLE, not only because Augusta & Leslie seen that in me, but also It is a way of showing GRATEFULLNESS & APPRECIATION to God for even CHOOSING/CONSIDERING/THINKING about me & for touching Augusta Read Thomas & Leslie Dunton-Downer to include me in a piece so UNIQUE & DIFFERENT *which I LOOOVE* This Piece would not be PREMIERING in Santa Fe, NM on October 26th at The Lensic Performing Arts Center without Augusta, Leslie, Santa Fe Opera & ALL OF THE COMMISSIONERS. SOOOOO MUCH LOVE to #SantaFeOpera #AugustaReadThomas #LeslieDuntonDowner #SPKTSCast #AllOfTheCommissioners #EverybodyThatHas&WillPurchaseTickets #EverybodyReadingThisPost&WatchingThisVideo. If you haven’t purchased tickets for this show. CLICK THE LINK IN MY BIO. God Bless & MUCH MUCH LOOOVE! #NicoleParis #AugustaReadThomas #LeslieDuntonDowner #SFO #SPKTS #SweetPotatoKicksTheSun #GenreShakingShow #NimbusMusicPublishing #Margo #AlexWard #AustinWard #CarolynKuan #BeatboxOpera #SantaFe

#NicoleParis #AugustaReadThomas #LeslieDuntonDowner #SweetPotatoKicksTheSun #October26,

Post a Comment

0 Comments