Advertisement

Woodturning - Swamp Stick Vase

Woodturning - Swamp Stick Vase A vase made of sticks from a swamp and resin is what we are doing this week. Doug made me a hybrid blank from swamp sticks and resin for me to turn on the lathe. I'm pretty pleased with how the Swamp Stick Vase turned out. Thank you to Doug for sending the resin casting blank to me. Go check out His channel!

Pohl Barn Productions Channel :

Doug's Video Making this Blank and a red one He turns :


Original Swamp Stick Vase Video:

#woodturning #resinandwood #epoxyresin


Some tools used in this video

Sand paper:

Negative Rake Carbide set :

Turning tool Set:


Please Support My Channel

Visiting the links below help me tremendously!!

Visiting My Amazon Store will show you some of the things I use in my shop. When you buy the things you want after using my links helps me out a lot and doesn't cost you anything but clicking on my links. Its greatly Appreciated!!

My Amazon Store :

Patreon Support :

Woodworking Plans:

Northside Shirts :


Follow Me on Instagram :



.

Woodturning - Swamp Stick Vase,Woodturning,Swamp Stick Vase,wood turning,epoxy,resin,epoxy resin,wood and resin,wood and resin turning,resin casting,turning,resin art,woodworking,how to turn a vase,turn a vase,turn a stick into a vase,pohl barn productions,beautiful vase,green vase,epoxy vase,resin vase,vase,wood lathe,lathe,lathe projects,Jake Thompson,Northside Custom Crafts,hybrid blanks,turning hybrid blanks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments