Advertisement

WHY MANY DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD

WHY MANY DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD Everybody Welcome to my channel I want to talk to you why a lot of people to come agnostic I believe you a lot of people become unbelievers are they are but I believe a lot of people at a lot of people truly want to believe in God that you only would like to know that it's okay some of them I don't know just franchise doesn't seem to follow a pattern so I don't know sometimes it's too dry and watch whatever anyway that's beside the point Tim Hortons I don't know what this is Florida people resent unbelievers when did God choose to be solo from human being I think that's one of the biggest problem people just tend to feel resented by God they feel as if God doesn't care if he thinks Gardevoir is supposed to be a Supreme Being is very far from them they feel rejected by him I think when they pray that God is never answering not answering the applied so I believe that so a lot of people become because of the response we're getting from God or I should say you know are praying and praying and praying for this God I miss God is not answering you tend to become discouraged on utensil stop ringing and you tend to stop believing pastors who doesn't I recently watched a YouTube video and I think that is one of the causes of people becoming I've nothing to because they are offering because they just turn their back on this world especially some time we get by lyrics turn you off their religion and all of that the following church and follow people calling service play time has run out because this space so I will pick it up another time God bless you.

STEPHEN WILLIAMS SHOW,god,prayer,unbelief,atheist,seventhday adventist pastor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments