Advertisement

WHY IIFYM IS BS | Explaining IIFYM and why I don't promote it. FireWarrior Fitness

WHY IIFYM IS BS | Explaining IIFYM and why I don't promote it. FireWarrior Fitness Here I am explaining to you guys IIFYM (if it fits your macros). What it is, how it's supposed to work and why I don't agree with it. I will be doing multiple videos like this explaining different styles of "dieting" and exaplaining why they aren't a good idea. So stay tuned!!
I hope this was helpful ad informative. I'm really not trying to bash anyone who follows this. I do think this is a great option if done correctly. It just typically is not.
If you liked this, please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
FOLLOW ME ON IG FOR MORE CONTENT AND WEEKLY WORKOUTS: www.instagram.com/firewarriorfitness
FOLLOW MY FACEOOKE PAGE:
CONTACT ME: firewarriorfit@gmail.com

MUSIC:
LiQWYD:






Music from Soundcloud
Music provided by RFM:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

fitness,iifym,why iifym is bs,nutrition,diet,health,if it fits your macros,weightloss,weight loss,fat loss,does iifym work,is iifym safe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments