Advertisement

Why every teacher should have a home based business

Why every teacher should have a home based business Why every teacher should have a home based business.

#teachers #homebasedbusiness #workfromhome #retirement

Hi, my name is Rich O’Brien and I am both a California public school teacher and a home based business entrepreneur. In this video, I’m going to share with you 5 reasons why every teacher should have a home based business. Plus, stick to the end and I’ll provide a 5 Night Cancun vacation voucher.

Let’s start with this question: Can you retire on 50-60% of what you earn now? Because that is what most teachers receive after working for 25 years. Here in California, new teachers have even less opportunity to save for retirement. And let’s face it, California isn’t looking that great right now.

The next question is: Do you earn enough to travel wherever you want during your vacation breaks? Let’s be real, one of the greatest perks we have as teachers is all of the holidays off and the long summer. But there is nothing worse than having all that time off and no money to travel or enjoy life with our families.

If you answered no to both questions you may want to consider adding a home based busines to your life. As a result of putting in extra time outside of school towards my own business, I’ve been able to travel the world. I’ve seen places I’ve always dreamed of, like the Roman Collesium and I’ve walked among the ruins and pyramids of Chichen Itza Mexico. All a result of income earned through my home based business.

Here are 5 Tax Deductions and Benefits every teacher could have with a home based business

Entertainment Tax Deductions. Entertainment can be written off as long as it passes the “Directly-Related Test” or “Associated Test” as outlined by the IRS.
Travel. When I travel I record videos for my business. My wife thinks it’s pretty funny when I’m stopping all the time and making marketing videos. But she knows the only reason we’re on the trip is because of my marketing.
Hotels and Lodging. when you’re traveling for business, all costs associated with staying in a hotel or other venue are fully tax deductible for your business. So go ahead, choose that slightly nicer hotel or stay the extra night for your next business conference. After all, you’ll get some of that money back when tax time comes around!
Home Office Space. If you work from home, your “office” doesn’t need to be a separate room but rather a space dedicated to work—meaning the kitchen table or a desk where your kids do their homework does not qualify. Deductions are based on the percentage of your home devoted to business use, which you can determine by dividing the square footage of your office space by total square footage of your home.
Utilities. Electricity, internet, heat, and hot water also qualify as part of your home expenses that can be partially deducted because of your home office. If you have a mobile phone or land line that you use for both personal and business purposes, the portion of costs associated with business calls can also be deducted.

You can take all of the savings you receive from doing a home based business and apply that to your 403B.

Let me ask you a few more questions. How would you like to do something once and get paid over and over again? Would you like to receive weekly direct deposits and have the opportunity to earn unlimited income?

If your answer is yes, I’d like to invite you to watch my home based business presentation.

My side hustle is in health and wellness. Our flagship CBD product is poised to become a 22 billion dollar industry. In addition, we carry weight loss, skin care and pet care products.

I’m looking for some fellow teachers that I can work one on one with to help you achieve whatever income goals you have.

It’s free to look at. It’s free to join. Plus, if you take a look right now, I’ll provide a 5 night stay at a resort in Cancun Mexico. This a a real resort voucher. You only have to pay the regular resort fees and tax fees.

Why every teacher should have a home based business.

teacher jobs,homebased business,work from home,teacher,teaching part time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments