Advertisement

When same Tune was used in 10 different Songs | S D Burman | R D Burman

When same Tune was used in 10 different Songs | S D Burman | R D Burman Today we will discuss about a song's tune which was used in 10 different films.

Like Me on Face Book


My another Youtube Channel


Youtube channel on Political issues



Follow me on Twitter


Visit my Website


Instagram


I do not own any of the footage I use for my videos. They are just fan-made and solely for the purpose of entertainment, they don't belong to me.All the Songs or the Clips belong to their rightfull owners Like T-Series,Tips,HMV,SVF,Shemaroo,Venus,Captain ETC

Bollywood,Hindi,Top,Best,How,Who,Saahil chandel,Best film critic,Best Performance,Film Review in Hindi,Palat tera dhayn kidhar hai,Bollywood news,Hindi Song Review,S D Burman,Copied Songs,Bollywood Copied Songs,One song different movies,Song Review,Bollywood classic songs,Sagar movie,Lata Mangeshkar,Kishor Kumar,Mohhammed Rafi,plagiarism,

Post a Comment

0 Comments