Advertisement

What It Costs To Live In Varna - Bulgaria

What It Costs To Live In Varna - Bulgaria In this video, I want to show you in a simple way how much it cost us to live in Varna, Bulgaria.

For those who wonder what is the app for budgeting and tracking your expenses:
✔馃憠

This video is a little messy, I know.
But I still wanted to upload it although it wasn't perfect.

I tried to break it up into a few categories that will be easier for you to understand and relate.

The cost of living in Varna in our case was calculated as digital nomads.
We stayed in Varna for a month and a half so the costs are for people staying at least 1 month in Bulgaria.
So no further ado lets dive right into it - - -

The costs per month in Varna for a couple:

1) Home - Rental - 600-860$ USD
2) Groceries - 350-370$ USD
3) Going Out - 115-127$ USD (eating outside, meeting with friends)
4) Transportation (taxi in the city) - 46$ USD
[** Car rental for two weekends - 70-72$ USD]
5) Health Insurence - 115$ USD
6) Other - 83-100$ USD
* The 'Other' category it's really something that depends on you.
For us the costs of making this video
馃憠
and this one too 馃憠
is part of it.

So let's sums it up...
Living in a luxury complex with a pool, security, a few minutes walk from the beach. Eating like a king, traveling with taxis around the city, keeping your health insured and stay entertained - it's all cost us:
Around 1500-1630$ USD [1385€ or ₪5680 ILS]

After living in Varna we can say it's definitely worth it, it's cheap living there and you can keep a high-quality lifestyle with low budget. You can travel cheap, live cheap and eat good food.
Besides that, if you want to make it with a lower amount you can do it with no problem.

AND...Don't forget these costs are for a couple - two people, big luxury apartment and eating for two.

For those who wonder what is the app for budgeting and tracking your expenses:
✔馃憠

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where I book flight from -

Where I book my hotels from -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY FILMING GEAR:
↠ My super awesome new bag -
↠ My Camera -
↠ My 18-135mm Canon Lens -
↠ My Rode VideoMicro - Best Microphone -
↠ My Gorilla Tripod -
↠ My Big Tripod -
↠ My Drone -

MY OTHER GEAR:
↠ My Previous Bag - Super cool and good -
↠ The best way to carry your camera - Clip
↠ Best Camera Strap -
↠ My Field Pouch -
↠ Best Wireless Mouse For Creators -
↠ My Other Best Wireless Mouse For Creators -
↠ Samsung T5 SSD 1TB Drive -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

↠↠↠ ↞↞↞
Subscribe, turn on the bell and let us have some fun ... I'd love to hear from you!
And we'll see you in the next video!!!

↠ My Instagram Account


↠ Maayan Instagram Account

She is my designer and editor, go check her account she is super GOOD!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*
The description contains links that contain my personal code. If you decide to listen to my recommendation or buy the services or products I recommend, I will receive a small portion of it. It will not cost you any more and in most cases, I try to bring you significant discounts just because you use my link.
You should know that I only recommend products that I really use and believe in. I thank you very much if you do this via the link because it will support me and in the channel to continue to produce the best content possible.
*

#costofliving
#howmuch
#money

cost of living,VICE,making it,money,living,income,cheap living,how much,expat,专讬诇讜拽讬讬砖谉,讘讜诇讙专讬讛,讻讗谉,讜讜诇讜讙,vlog,谞讜注诐 驻讬专讜讝,noam firuz,注诇讜转 诪讞讬讬讛,讜专谞讛,讬砖专讗诇讬诐 讘讞讜诇,讞讬讬诐 讘讗讬专讜驻讛,诇讞讬讜转 讘讗讬专讜驻讛,讙专讬诐 讘讞讜诇,spendee,budget,lifestyle,what it costs,europe,living in europe,expenses,traveling,digital nomad,讻住祝,转拽爪讬讘,讞住讻讜谉,讝讜诇 驻讛,讝讜诇,诪讞讬讬讛 讝讜诇讛,讞讜驻砖讛 讝讜诇讛,cheap vacation,travel cheap,travel and work,The cost of living,budget travel,cheap travel,tracking expenses,

Post a Comment

0 Comments