Advertisement

VLOG: Grocery Shopping #Bisaya | Kryz Uy

VLOG: Grocery Shopping #Bisaya | Kryz Uy Another Tita moment I truly enjoy doing nowadays... grocery shopping! It's time to find my greens and fiber and fruits and all that's on my list.

I managed to bring my loves and tig bitbit Slater, his best friend Jake and his lovely wife. Yaaay!

If I'm buying things alone, I could finish grocery shopping really fast.
Since I am with these troublemakers, it took sooo much longer with all the pun-filled interruptions. These two can pull the silliest jokes out of everything.

Join us as we pick prime produce and laugh our way around the store!

Read the full blog -

---
Music from EPIDEMIC SOUND:

(free 30 day trial with link above!)

Follow ME:
www.kryzuy.com
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

kryz uy,fashion blogger,pinay blogger,beauty vlogger,beauty blogger,top fashion blogger,slater young,skypod,Rustan's,grocery shopping,tita life,adulting,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments