Advertisement

Very Easy and Effective Way to Clean Tires! Super Clean Aerosol!

Very  Easy and Effective Way to Clean Tires! Super Clean Aerosol! In this video I will be using Super Clean Aerosol to clean the tire on my 2013 RAM 1500!

I would like to thank Papasmurf918 for sending me this product to try. Go and check out his channel and if you like it hit that subscribe button. Here is the link:

If you would like to send FAB something to try just send it to:

FAB Automotive Detailing
P.O. Box 917
Greenfield IN 46140

Don't forget to check out my Amazon affiliate store for products that I recommend like this one! Here is the link:

Super Clean,Super Clean Tire Cleaner,Super Clean Aerosol,Easiest way to clean tires,how to clean tires,how to clean rubber,how to clean car tires,how to remove tire dressings,great tire cleaner,cheap tire cleaner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments