Advertisement

US-China Trade War is Escalating QUICKLY! And I love it... (Here's Why)

US-China Trade War is Escalating QUICKLY! And I love it... (Here's Why) Welcome to my world of stocks!!!
My name is Ale, and today, we are talking about the US China trade war and how it is crashing the stock market, and why I actually like it. Hope you enjoy the video :)

Free Education Playlist: Stock Market Investing for Beginners 2019


Ale's World of Gaming:


Thanks for watching and please subscribe!!! :)

Sources:












and several other sites...

***Please be advised that I am not giving any financial or investing advice. I am not telling anyone how to spend or invest their money. Take all of my videos as my own opinion, as entertainment, and at your own risk.***

us china trade war,us china trade talks,us china trade,us china deal,us china trade deal,us china trade war news,us china trade news,us trade war,us china trade war explained,us china trade war stocks,stock market trade war,trade war stock market,trade war recession,trade war stock market impact,trade war stock market crash,trade war effect on stock market,china trade war stock market,trade war debate,trade war with china,stock market crash trade war,

Post a Comment

0 Comments