Advertisement

TRYING TO GET MODEL BROWS 4 WAYS | leighannsays

TRYING TO GET MODEL BROWS 4 WAYS | leighannsays Trying to get model brows 4 different ways (stick glue, gel, soap, lash glue)My brows are bushy and fluffy and brow gel is NEVER enough... subscribe:
WATCH THIS NEXT:
▷ONE YEAR AFTER OUR WEDDING: WHAT WE LEARNED
▷ SUMMER LOOKBOOK: OUTFITS TO SURVIVE DISNEY WORLD
▷ MY THOUGHTS ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP ISSUES:

Brow products:
Benefit Gimme Brow gel:
Urban Decay Brow Blade Eyebrow pencil and stain:

New vlogs every Tuesday!
Leighannvlogs:

♡ COME FIND ME!
INSTAGRAM: leighannsays
TWITTER: leighannsays
FACEBOOK: leighannsays

Shopping online? OF COURSE YOU ARE. Use ebates to get cash back! I've used it for years and it's crazy easy. Go here:

SNAIL MAIL ME:
PO Box 10991
Houston, TX 77206

This video is not sponsored.

Business Contact: leighannsays@gmail.com

About my channel: I'm Leigh Ann and I started my channel Leighannsays because I'm obsessed with all things beauty... and I love YouTube. Hair, makeup, fashion, I love it all and I'm always shopping so I can review new products on my channel. I hope you subscribe so you can catch up with all my new makeup tutorials, reviews, haul videos, and hair tutorials. I hope I see you again soon!

leighannsays,trying to get model brows,model brows,bushy brows,feathered brows,natural bushy eyebrow tutorial,natural bushy brow tutorial,bushy eyebrows,soap brows,glue stick brows,fluffy brows with soap,model eyebrows,lash glue for brows,4 ways brow,4 ways to do brows,4 ways,brow techniques,how to do fluffy brows,how to do bushy eyebrows,benefit gimme brow,urban decay,full brows,

Post a Comment

0 Comments