Advertisement

Trying ALL of Starbucks PUMPKIN SPICE|FALL Drinks, so you don't have too

Trying ALL of Starbucks PUMPKIN SPICE|FALL Drinks, so you don't have too I woke up at 4AM for this video, so I hope you enjoyed hahaha!

In today's video, I decided since August 27th was the first day to get Starbucks's Pumpkin Spice Latte and other fall inspired drinks, I would go and buy them all. LOL This way I can be your taste tester for you and you can save your money. You are very welcome. All you have to do to repay me if hit that subscribe button. ;D

_

Make sure you SUBSCRIBE because you can expect to see more videos like a letting starbucks barista choose my drinks for a week, winter morning routines, college videos and fun challenges. You can also expect to see a 24 hours in my car challenge and trying VEGAN fast food in the next week! So stay tuned ;)

_


FOLLOW ME
Instagram | @Courtneyraine_
Twitter | @Courtneyraine_

Want to send me stufffff?
Courtney Raine
P.O. Box 1404
Cranberry Twp, PA 16066

BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
Courtneyrainee@gmail.com


FTC: None of these brands are sponsoring this video.

Courtneyraine,courtney raine,courtney,raine,fall,starbucks,drinks,courtneyraine starbucks,keegan acton,keegan,trying,pumpkin spice latte,psl,psl 2019,2019,trying all starbucks fall drinks,trying all starbucks fall drink so you don't have to,so you don't have to,pumpkin,spice,latte,buying all starbucks fall drinks,autumn,challenge,college,vlog,24 hours,vlogger,trying all of starbucks pumpkin spice/fall drinks,buying,drive with me,car,fall 2019,autumn 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments