Advertisement

Traitors Requiem (Trish Hentai vers.) But The Lyrics Are What's Happening On Screen

Traitors Requiem (Trish Hentai vers.) But The Lyrics Are What's Happening On Screen It seems the FBI have finally caught up to Diavolo and his Trish Hentai addiction

Mastermind and I have worked together on the previous three versions of the "But The Lyrics Are What's Happening On Scree" videos, but this time I did everything myself. Hopefully, you guys still enjoy this even though he's not writing the lyrics this time.

Don't forget to share this video around the JoJo Community, since the first one got over 800,000 views I don't want anyone to miss the trilogy

Traitors Requiem vers 1:

Traitors Requiem vers. 2:

Mastermind's Channel:

LYRICS

Kiras sexually aroused right now
Now you know why this opening's full of spoilers

The budget's gone, it is all gone
That's why DP’s showing
Older scenes from the anime
Instead of making new ones
Walking Dead Crossover
Loli Hentai
Hands up FBI
Can you tell me why the main cast is
Jumping from the Fortnite bus

Diavolo
will be serving jail time
For having a secret stash
Of his daughter's hentai

You’re UNDER ARREST

Holy shit the DIO POSE

Giorno’s now got the Stand Arrow
Did you think that Giorno was too op
Well LOOK NOW
The strongest character in fiction
Watch him shatter like my hopes and dreams
Gold experience is going Super Saiyan
KOKUWAAAA
You will never reach the Trish Hentai



Support my Patreon here:


Follow me on Twitter @RiverdudeCovers

Follow my Instagram @riverdude9074

Follow my Tumbler @riverdude9074

Follow my SoundCloud riverdude-covers

riverdude,covers,riverdude covers,riverdude covers purple haze feedback,riverdude torture dance,traitors requiem,traitors requiem parody,traitors requiem but,traitors requiem but the lyrics,traitors requiem but the lyrics are whats happening,trish hentai,traitor's requiem v3,traitor's requiem but the lyrics are what's happening on the screen,but the lyrics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments