Advertisement

Train Journey to BEAUTIFUL city Ghent - Belgium's Pretty Cities - Ep 5 - Traveling Desi's Belgium

Train Journey to BEAUTIFUL city Ghent - Belgium's Pretty Cities - Ep 5 - Traveling Desi's Belgium Rs. 2200 Airbnb Voucher Link:
Help me by subscribing to my channel:-)
Follow me for live travel stories: Instagram:
FULL THAILAND PLAYLIST ALL VLOGS:

In this video, I will show you the beautiful Belgian city of Ghent. It is one of the most scenic and beautifully preserved medieval city of Europe and is one of the most popular tourist destination of Belgium and Western Europe in General.

I took a train from Belgium's capital Brussels as an Indian travel vlogger and Indian traveler to Belgium on a budget. Taking a train from Brussels on a budget trip to Europe from India, I took a day trip to the beautiful city of Ghent and hence have shown, how you can also plan a day trip to beautiful cities of Belgiums on a budget trip without spending much money.

I did not take any taxis and just took a metro from my hostel in Brussels where I was staying on my Belgium's budget trip and then I took a train in Belgium from its capital Brussels to Ghent which is one of its very beautiful and pretty cities.

As an Indian traveler, you can follow the same method of staying in cheap accommodations in Brussels and then using public transport to travel to other cities.

Also, the video discusses the following Belgium Trip from India factors in great details.

1) Planning a budget trip to Belgium
2) India to Belgium cheap flights
3) India to Belgium tour packages
4) Belgium Vlog in Hindi
5) Budget trip to Zurich.
6) Fun activities in Belgium.
7) Belgium packaged tours.
8) Romantic places in Belgium.
9) Honeymoon in Belgium.

Belgium,Belgium trip,belgium holiday,India to Belgium,belgium cheap flights,brussels,ghent,bruges,belgium from India,europe trip,europe budget trip,india to europe,belgium holiday trip,belgium package,belgium hindi,belgium indian vlog,Belgium by train,traveling desi,Mohit Manocha,travel desi,india to belgium,ghent city,ghent tour,europe trains,belgium trains,belgium by train,traveling desi europe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments