Advertisement

【舞台 刀剣乱舞|ToukenRanbu Stage】【Yamanbagiri Kunihiro】The Inspiration of Longing (憧れの背中)

【舞台 刀剣乱舞|ToukenRanbu Stage】【Yamanbagiri Kunihiro】The Inspiration of Longing (憧れの背中) I decided this song for the MV of Ji-den in the end of this April and finally I finished the live viewing it shocked me as I may made a really wonderful decision. It fits the story so much and I always be charmed by manba-chan’s pretty face and the cool expression. It made a feelling gap and makes me remembered Mikazuki in preview story again:.(. After Ji-den Mackey and his Manba-chan will not appear in next Toukenranbu Stage's performance. So this Fan-made MV is also dedicated to Mr. Yoshihiko Aramaki.Appreciate for bringing us such marvelous acting in “Stage: Touken Ranbu” performances as Yambagiri Kunihiro for 231 times. Look forward to
your coming back with a new Yamanbagiri Kunihiro.
If you like this stage show you can buy it here:
I really like this series of works and now show your shopping links and even made my video as your free advertisement pls pls pls do not delete my video!

刀剣乱舞,マンバチャン,山姥切国広,荒牧慶彦,Mackey,舞台,慈伝,刀ステ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments