Advertisement

thrifting my back to school clothes

thrifting my back to school clothes For my senior year I decided to combine my love of preparing to go to school and thrifting for clothes. In this vlog I only buy a few pieces I know will be essential to my fall wardrobe once it begins to cool down here in Colorado! Like or comment below to let me know if you guys want more thrifting videos (:

outro song is from this sermon:

socials:
instagram: michaelalanning
vsco: michaela-lanning
twitter: woahMichaela
snapchat: eliotcole
pinterest: michaelalanning
spotify: michaelalanning

thrift,store,thrifting,trendy,fashion,style,back,to,school,high school,middle school,thrift flip,levis,hollister,steals,deal,sale,shopping,shop,artsy,minimal,enviormentalist,enviorment,industry,friendly,back to school,jeans,natural,organic,earth,planet,how to,how,go,2019,teen,teenager,teenage,the north face,homework,senior,graduate,senior year,organization,christian,red rocks,church,colorado,denver,littleton,bible,worship,red rocks worship,God,Jesus,testimony,

Post a Comment

0 Comments