Advertisement

THIS IS A GAMING CHANNEL NOW // unexpectedly expecting ep.1

THIS IS A GAMING CHANNEL NOW // unexpectedly expecting ep.1 I DID WHAT???? WITH WHO????

This was so much fun to film omg. If you guys played along, lmk in the comments down below how your story went down (;

I got this idea from the one and only Jennxpenn

Hope y'all enjoyed this (:

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!
I POST EVERY FRIDAY (;
CLICK THAT COOL LOOKING BELL BUTTON! 🔔

FOLLOW MY LIFE OUTSIDE OF YOUTUBE:
ANGELICA'S INSTAGRAM: @angelica.morais

ANGELICA'S SNAPCHAT: @angelica10108

See y'all in the next vid (;

Sub count: 2,663

#Episode #UnexpectedlyExpecting #Gaming

episode,episode game,hilarious,pranks,prank,funny,drama,scandals,pregnant,pregnancy,i'm pregnant,surprise,gaming,grames,iphone,iphone8,what's on my iphone,what's on my iphone 8,iphone 8,what's on my iphone8,

Post a Comment

0 Comments