Advertisement

things i wish i knew before going to college for 4 years

things i wish i knew before going to college for 4 years Kayla is a 22 year old black woman that decided to start a hair business. The reason I stared this hair business is because I got tired of Chinese vendors selling hair that was trash. I did a lot of research and found a raw Vietnamese hair vendor and after testing their hair decided to partner with them. Yes my hair is a little expensive but it’s with the quality.


HI OPEN ME!

My name is Teanna and I am currently 22 in this video. I am from the Bronx New York! I currently live in D.C. I am a recent college grad. I am also 5’10 so if you see me say hi!

____________________________________________________________________

If you would like to support my website:

SHOP

We have so many things, If you have a specific question #ournoir in the comments so I know what you are referring to. You can also email ournoirco@gmail.com if you have any questions.


______________________________________________________________________

MY SOCIAL MEDIA:





________________________________________________________________________


INTRO:
@davimison made it its a portrait on a white background

MUSIC:
Robert X Music-Month of March
@RobertXMusic


_________________________________________________________________________

DISCOUNTS AND SIDE HUSTLES

TASK RABBIT (get paid 15 dollars and up for tasks)


Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin- USE CODE FOR 60% OFF
“SPINTEE" on all brushes!

50% off the Vanity Planet Shampoo Brush:
Code: TE20

UBER


Hungry College Student?! get 10$ off your first order



________________________________________________________________________

My business email is vellloh@gmail.com
You can send me inquiries here.


_________________________________________________________________________

VIDEO:
Camera: Canon G7x (I bought from my friend)

Diva Ring Lighting (around $250 it was a gift) and 2 soft boxes from time to time!

GET WHAT EVER YOU WANT DO YOUR RESEARCH

recently got soft boxes soo my videos were fine without them.. Buy that you think is best for you and your budget

iMovie Editor and I am saving up to purchase Final Cut

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments