Advertisement

There are lots of way, which one should I go for??

There are lots of way, which one should I go for?? --
🎯 I finally found the way out, wait there are lots of 🧐

Watch my recent uploads 🆒
Link:

About me!
↪ Hi, I am CunFewNix and I'm new here in YouTube. So, I create gaming videos to make someone's day. I am just teenager with a passion of describing himself as a Gamer. I got my inspiration from myself, PewDiePie and Jacksepticeye. Hoping of becoming like them one day.

💗⚠....
Help needed. So, as I said, Now i will be uploading gaming videos. I know, I don't have much subscribers, not even 5K. Will you be my first 5K milestone hitter Subscribers. I promise someday if I became big, I will help my first 5Ksubs.

🤯 Wow, wow, wow, you are still reading, I can't believe. I might be right, You are among those 12% who are honest and believes in getting in improving planet Earth 🌎

Bye 👋 take care 🍓¯\_(ツ)_/¯🍎
--//

Ok, That's my first trailer about "CunFewNix"

--//
About the chance!
↪ So, at first, this channel was called 'SyrabbelMusic' in which, I used to create lyrics. But one day, I needed money for my work and I thought I would earn money from my YouTube works. But, sadly i was shocked ⚡ when I saw SyrabbelMusic was not monitized cause I got lots of copyright claims. I thought thats the end of my dreams, I cried all night Alone. But, something just inspired me. I listen to the story of PewDiePie, Ed Sheeran and lots of artists. Who also had struggles like me and that one thing inspired me again and saw me a hope. That my dreams can come true, if I keep working hard and believe in myself. That's CunFewNix. Now, all I need is your support!!! Thanks cause you are still reading.

💗⚠....
Help needed. So, as I said, Now i will be uploading gaming videos. I know, I don't have much subscribers, not even 5K. Will you be my first 5K milestone hitter Subscribers. I promise someday if I became big, I will help my first 5K subs.

Bye 👋 take care 🍓¯\_(ツ)_/¯🍎

--///--

Hi, I'm CunFewNix

Another same gaming YouTuber, first I was uploading music videos in YouTube. The reason is simple, like every other person I needed some money for my work. But, I could not, I thought I would earn some money from YouTube for my videos. But, I got disapproved. But one thing gave me hope, and that is the story of PewDiePie, JacksepticEye, Markiplier and that's why I decided to become a little YouTube Gamer. Please support ❤ I need your help!!!!

for??

Post a Comment

0 Comments