Advertisement

Sword Art Online - A Tender Feeling | Piano Cover

Sword Art Online - A Tender Feeling | Piano Cover Hello guys! This is my first piano cover. I'm trying my best to improve the overall quality of my videos and channel, messing around with effects and other stuff. This piece is my favourite one from SAO, I hope you will enjoy my performance. ♫

🌟 Composed by Yuki Kajiura
🌟 Arranged by Torby Brand, go check his channel and his arrangements here!

🌟 Cover and Editing by JustNoble

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💖 SUBSCRIBE and LIKE the video for new piano covers/tutorials!

► Sheet music:
► Twitch:
► Instagram:
► My Discord Server:
► Anime Piano Covers:

justnoble,piano,cover,tutorial,synthesia,piano cover,sword art online,a tender feeling,a tender feeling piano,a tender feeling piano cover,a tender feeling piano tutorial,sword art online a tender feeling,sword art online a tender feeling piano,anime piano tutorial,sword art online piano,kirito,asuna,kirito and asuna,justnoble a tender feeling,justnoble sword art online,

Post a Comment

0 Comments