Advertisement

SURPRISE PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT | I'm so SHOCKED and so SCARED after our last miscarriage

SURPRISE PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT | I'm so SHOCKED and so SCARED after our last miscarriage Guys i'm freaking out.. like literally.. I can't focus on anything, I feel so anxious and even though i know its not good I cant stop feeling that way. I wasn't expecting this at all ❤️ Once again thank you so much to everyone for taking time out of your day to watch some of ours and for your constant love, kind words, encouragement, thoughts and prayers. We are so thankful for all of you xo

We love letters 📬
PO BOX 310
CAMPBELLTOWN SA 5074

WE HAVE NEW MERCH!

You guys asked, we delivered! We hope you love the designs and channel re-branding as much as we do.. there are 2 designs available that will run for all of 2019!

ARCHFAM MERCH

TAMMIE ARCH MERCH

Shop this vlog 🛍️

Follow me on social media -

FACEBOOK -
TWITTER -
INSTAGRAM -

I own all the footage and content of my videos. Please do not reproduce without my permission.

If you would like to collaborate with me, have a product you would like reviewed contact me at tammiearch@gmail.com

#livepregnancytest #pregnant #pregnancyannouncement

surprise,im pregnant,pregnancy announcement,shocked,shocking,5 week pregnancy update,surprise pregnancy,pregnant after miscarriage,tammie arch,tammie arch pregnant,misscarriage,stillbirth,pregnant after stillbirth,pregnant after miscarraige,multiple miscarrage,blighted ovum,pregnancy reaction,pregnancy reveal,surprise pregnancy announcement,surprise pregnancy test,surprise pregnancy announcement 2019,live pregnancy test,live pregnancy test 2019,family,

Post a Comment

0 Comments