Advertisement

Super Junior's Kim Heechul & his mother will be joining the fixed cast of 'My Little Old Boy'

Super Junior's Kim Heechul & his mother will be joining the fixed cast of 'My Little Old Boy' Super Junior's Heechul & his mother will be joining the fixed cast of 'My Little Old Boy'...

Thank you for watching~

Hello Friends. i have a suprise for you. My old kpop site has been relaunched succesfully. do check it out -



Subscribe to my channel for more videos :



Visit our official website :


Like our facebook page :



Follow us on twitter :



Follow us on Instagram :


my little old boy,korean variety,heechul,super junior,heechul my little old boy,heechul mother,kai lets kpop,my little old boy kim heechul,my little old boy heechul,korean tv show,

Post a Comment

0 Comments