Advertisement

Stevenson Everett - Things You Hate, Things I Love (Lyrics)

Stevenson Everett - Things You Hate, Things I Love (Lyrics) 🎧 Welcome to Paradise 🌴
Your Home For The Best Country Music With Lyrics!

Stevenson Everett - Things You Hate, Things I Love Lyrics / Lyric Video brought to you by Country Paradise

⏬ Download or stream Stevenson Everett - Things You Hate, Things I Love here:



⚡️ If you could only see the things that I see

🔔 Subscribe and click the bell to stay updated on the best Lyrics / Lyric Videos from Country Paradise!

✅ Follow Country Paradise and all the music from Paradise Music on Spotify Playlists here!


▶️ Country Paradise




▶️ Stevenson Everett




.........
🎤 Lyrics: Stevenson Everett - Things You Hate, Things I Love

[Verse 1]
The sound of your voice on the phone
How you sometimes fall asleep with your earrings on
That hidden tattoo you got when you were young
Things you hate, things I love

[Verse 2]
The way that you get drunk off just one glass
Lipstick on your teeth when you laugh
The shyness in your smile when you blush
Things you hate, things I love

[Chorus]
Oh your whole world is beautiful to me
If you could only see the things that I see
Then maybe you'd understand why I can't get enough
Of the things you hate, the things I love

[Verse 3]
The way your body looks in the light
How at times you can't control your passion in the night
And the wild in your hair when you wake up
Things you hate, things I love

[Chorus]
Oh your whole world is beautiful to me
If you could only see the things that I see
Then maybe you’d understand why I can’t get enough
Of the things you hate, the things I love
Things I love

[Verse 4]
The way you always cry at long goodbyes
How you can never hide the sadness in your eyes
And the way the teardrops ruin your makeup
Things you hate
Things you hate
Things I love
Things I love

Songwriter: Stevenson Everett Clawson

.........
👨‍💻 If you like "Stevenson Everett - Things You Hate, Things I Love" check out these other tracks:

- Ryan Hurd - I'll Be the Moon (Lyrics)
- Muscadine Bloodline - Put Me in My Place (Lyrics)
- Kenny Chesney - Tip of My Tongue (Lyrics)
- VOTH - I Choose Us (Lyrics)
- Sam Riggs - Story of You and Me (Lyrics)

.........
Picture credit
📷 Ravi Roshan

.........
👩‍💻 Share Stevenson Everett - Things You Hate, Things I Love with your friends!


Tags
#StevensonEverett #ThingsYouHateThingsILove #CountryParadise #Country #ParadiseMusic #WaveMusic #Music #Vocals #Lyrics #TopHits #Hits #LyricVideo #PopHits

stevenson everett,things you hate things i love,stevenson everett things you hate things i love,things you hate things i love lyrics,stevenson everett lyrics,stevenson everett things i love lyrics,things i love stevenson everett lyrics,lyrics,lyric video,country,country lyrics,wavemusic,wave music,countryparadise,country paradise,pop country,country pop,paradise,music,songs,paradise country,country music,country lyric video,country songs,country song lyrics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments