Advertisement

Spending 27K Diamonds: KOF | Zodiac and More #MobileLegends

Spending 27K Diamonds: KOF | Zodiac and More #MobileLegends Hy guys...!!!
Thank you for tuning in.

I absolutely love creating Youtube videos like Mobile Legends. Any Pledges and Donations will help my Channel alive, and help me to expand my channel & continue to make High Quality Videos. Thank you for your support! i really does mean a lot to me, and really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Download Mobile Legends Game Here :

Message me on line app or In - Game to Submit your videos.
Or simply E-Mail me the Google Drive Link/ Drop Box Link/ Youtube Link of your video.

My E-Mail : business.dillil@gmail.com

👉FAQs :👇

🔹Line ID : pasandileepa
🔹Edited with : Adobe Premier Pro
🔹Game : Mobile Legends
🔹Thumbnail Edited by : Adobe Photoshop
🔹In-Game Name : Dil lill
🔹Edited by : Dil Lil
🔹Place : Sri Lanka

Mobile Legends: Bang Bang (or simply Mobile Legends) is a multiplayer online battle arena mobile game developed and published by Moonton. The game was released worldwide for Android on July 14, 2016 and later for iOS on November 9, 2016.

A brand new 5v5 MOBA showdown against real Human opponents,
all the fun of PC MOBAs and action games in the palm of your hands! Shatter your opponents with the touch of your finger and claim the crown of Strongest Challenger! Mobile Legends!

Subscribe and turn notification ON so you won't miss any of my videos...!!

Spending 27K Gems : KOF / Zodiac and More #MobileLegends,KOF,Spending 27K Diamonds: KOF / Zodiac and More #MobileLegends,Diamonds,MobileLegends,Spending,27K,Zodiac,King of Fighters,KKula,Gussian KOF Skin,Aurora KOF Skin,Dyroth KOF Skin,Odite,Odite Skin,Odite Zodiac Skin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments