Advertisement

Some Kinds of Anger [A.J. 33]

Some Kinds of Anger [A.J. 33] I talk about some different kinds of anger that I've noticed in my history, and share some of my thoughts about them including descriptions of what they were like. Towards the end I comment a little bit on how I view anger in the greater picture.

The kinds:
Emptiness / anger / sadness cycling
Hysterical sad/angry "tornado"
Rage
Dysphoric anger / rumination
Anger towards ones cared for
Anger towards ones not cared for ("strangers")

This was the song I was listening to:

It helped me through countless hours and days of bad depression around the beginning phases of my second episode.

#anger,#mental health,#rage,#mental illness,#emotional dysregulation,#Audio Journal,#journal,#discussion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments