Advertisement

Shigaraki Succeeds All For One! - My Hero Academia Chapter 239 Review (Spoilers)

Shigaraki Succeeds All For One! - My Hero Academia Chapter 239 Review (Spoilers) In My Hero Academia Chapter 239, we see Shigaraki become the rightful successor to All For One. In Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 239 of the manga, we conclude out battle between Shigaraki, Re-Destro, and Gigantomachia... or rather, Shigaraki ends it. We explore Shigaraki's insane power, his look that inspires fear as the symbol of terror, and how Gigantomachia has accepted him as the Villain King! We also discuss what the next move for the League of Villains is, and how Re-Destro and the Liberation Army might make them unstoppable.


MANGA LIFE APP:



How will Re-Destro help Shigaraki? Will we see more of Geten? Let me know in the comments below!

Like My Hero Academia content? Let me know what Boku no Hero Academia theories and videos you'd like to see next by commenting below, and subscribing!



Other My Hero Academia Videos:

Previous Chapter 238:

Shigaraki Will Get DEAD QUIRKS:

Natsuo Todoroki/SnowJacket Theory:

Dabi Theory:

Eri Philosophy:



MUSIC:

Toyosatomimi no Miko's theme from Touhou 14.5: Urban Legend in Limbo

Toyosatomimi no Miko's theme from Touhou 13.5: Hopeless Masquerade

This is the Stage 5 theme from Touhou 12: Undefined Fantastic Object

Odd Future Remix - Git Gud









SOCIAL MEDIA:
INSTA:
TWITTER: @MyHeroTruth


The use of media materials featured on this channel is protected by the Fair Use Clause of the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, which allows for the rebroadcast of copyrighted materials for the purposes of commentary, criticism, and education. If any copyright owner believes that a specific upload does not meet the criteria for fair use, please contact us via direct message to request removal.

#MyHeroAcademia #MyHeroAcademia239 #MHA239

my hero academia manga,truth hero,my hero academia,boku no hero academia chapter review,mha manga,my hero academia 239,my hero academia chapter 239,my hero academia chapter 239 review,my hero academia 239 spoilers,my hero academia 239 review,mha manga 239,bnha 239,bnha manga 239 review,bnha manga 239,bnha chapter 239,boku no hero academia 239,mha chapter 239,my hero academia all for one,my hero academia tomura shigaraki,all for one and shigaraki,shigaraki,

Post a Comment

0 Comments