Advertisement

Setting Up The New Nursery!! || TEEN MOM VLOGS

Setting Up The New Nursery!! || TEEN MOM VLOGS When I was pregnant with Laela I didn’t have my own place so I did t really get to experience setting up a nursery for her. I’m really enjoying getting to do this for baby #2 and now I’m gonna have to redesign Laela’s whole room too or I’ll feel like she’s being deprived even though she has no clue what’s going on and probably doesn’t care what her room looks like lol...

If you other mamas out there have tips or baby room favs send them to me on my Instagram!! :)


Watch my story:

Subscribe:

Follow Me!
Instagram: @yyasmynn

Snapchat: yazzledazzle281

Business Inquires: YasmynAndLaela@gmail.com

Music by Joakim Karud


Send me things here!
P.O. Box 165, Lewes, Delaware, 19958

About me:
Hey welcome to my channel! I’m Yasmyn and I’m an 18 year old mom to my daughter Laela! I’m here to share my story, help others, and make memories for my baby girl to look back on one day.

Thanks for watching!

teen mom,teen mom vlog,mommy vlogger,yasmyn switzer,baby laela,nursery,nursery tour,newborn,16 and pregnant,18 and pregnant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments