Advertisement

Road to 500 subscribers Dead by Daylight : The Big 500 is Drawing Near

Road to 500 subscribers Dead by Daylight : The Big 500 is Drawing Near Hello, my name is Kira aka GyaradosFan247. I'm a 18 year old girl that likes to game and draw and play the piano, I’m happy taken by my handsome cutiebear aka Reverse Flash if you want to see any more of my videos, suggest in the comments what you want me to do next. Please Leave a like and subscribe to my channel if you enjoy any of my videos and streams

Join my discord server:
Join my Boyfriend’s discord server:

If anyone is into old school gaming and emulations, go check out my boyfriends channel, be sure to give him lots of love and support and don’t forget to subscribe if you enjoy his content:

IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU GUYS WANNA PLAY WITH ME, YOU NEED TO BE A SUBSCRIBER, YOU NEED TO BE PART OF MINE AND MY BOYFRIEND’S DISCORD SERVER AND YOU HAVE TO BE PRESENT IN MY STREAMS.

PSN: cutiebear247
Switch Code: SW-3598-8892-8094

Thanks for the support :)

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Dead by Daylight,

Post a Comment

0 Comments