Advertisement

Remember Us | Emet-Selch tribute | FFXIV (5.0 spoilers)

Remember Us | Emet-Selch tribute | FFXIV (5.0 spoilers) HUGE SPOILERS FOR SHADOWBRINGERS BE CAREFUL!!! (IN THE VIDEO AND IN THE DESCRIPTION)

song;
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Remember that we once lived."

OKAY. I have huge feels for Emet-Selch. he is the best antagonist FFXIV could ever had and the best buddy. His story is so sad. I love him with all my heart.

At first I wanted to make a Emet-Selch/WoL video but that turned out to be a tribute for Emet-Selch... Welp, it's okay.
(However Emet-Selch/WoL videos will come soon~)

Thank you for watching the video and reading this, I really loved making it ♥ and I think I improved a lot actually, i'm really glad that i did it. Anyway, thank you!

emet selch,emet-selch,solus zos galvus,solus,ffxiv,ff14,final fantasy xiv,final fantasy 14,wol,warrior of light,amv,gmv,kumonijiako,

Post a Comment

0 Comments