Advertisement

Remainers, What is a Good Brexit Deal for Britain?

Remainers, What is a Good Brexit Deal for Britain? So, another Brexit video, but this time a question to Remain.

Sources:


#Brexit #NoDeal #Remain
__
Music is Invade the 80s in the intro:
Consider supporting me on SubscribeStar:
Tip me here:
To help me fund this channel and to do this full time please consider donating to my patreon:

__
If you want to see videos uploaded and get ahead of the notifications glitch or want to shitpost come here to my Discord Server:
__
Off Topic Channel:
__
Outro Music: Home - We're Finally Leaving

european union,united kingdom,no deal brexit,brexit,brexit party,northern ireland,northern ireland backstop,backstop,deal,deal or no deal,remainers,brexiteers,ireland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments