Advertisement

Read Their Facial Expression~Entity Attachment~#Trigger W| #Love ~Anchoring Light Codes~Ascension

Read Their Facial Expression~Entity Attachment~#Trigger W| #Love ~Anchoring Light Codes~Ascension Resonating with my energy? Click subscribe and the 🔔 to be notified immediately of all my posts, live group meditations, and live chats-readings. Never miss a post either!!
🧬Welcome in galactic soul friends! My name is Jessica and I’m happy and grateful to you being guided here and for watching my content!

🌎 Please know that the intention is always set for your highest and greatest good for every single reading! I channel high vibrational energies of the Divine and don’t tap into low frequency reading styles, I choose L♥️VE. I respect everyone’s free will choice and energy though as every experience IS valid! Each of us incarnate IS a Divine Feminine or Masculine but we carry both energies within! Please see my listed offerings and instructions for ordering below! I look forward to working with your energy!!


For Extended Readings Please see the playlist on my channel. They are timeless!! If you are drawn to watch one there is a message for you!
🦋EXTENDED READING ORDERING INFO🦋 Read Carefully Please: ☀️☀️MAKE SURE TO ADD The Title of the video w/your payment so I know which one! Also your email ! This step is important!
Please click on one of the payment links options below & pay only $11.11 USD
I will send it to the email address you specify!! I’m using a separate email account for the extended readings to stay organized while my website is under developement. This is the email account for extended readings! itsaboutdivinetimevid@gmail.com
Please note there are no refunds. Thank You!

🦋Current Personal Reading Offerings🦋

All are self empowering messages ♥️ Messages will be what spirit wants for you to know at this now moment. Sometimes it may not be what you want to hear. I. the event it triggers you, know that this is a gift of truth meant specifically for you in this now moment. Energy healing work involves facing the shadow aspects we likely ignored most of our lives! This is a beautiful time i. your life right now!

$77 25 minute (triple 777 energy ) Personal Tarot w/Oracle Cards Reading. 2 questions-for the same topic please (love life, career, or leave it to spirit which is a favorite! Example: what’s life have in store for me or my love life?)
PLEASE NOTE: I do not do Twin Flame Confirmation-or Twin Flame Union Estimated dates But- If spirit reveals this type of connection to me in the reading I will reveal it to the client!

Express Reading Within 24 hours fee is $33 so add to the total.
💫Please contact me first to make sure I have availability to read within 24 hours and also to schedule your reading with me! Namaste 🙏🏼


💚🌿THANK YOU FOR ALL ENERGY EXCHANGE-GOOD KARMA DONATIONS FOR MY WORK! SO MUCH GRATITUDE TO YOU, IT HELPS MY CHANNEL IMMENSELY💚🌿Donation Link & Payment Link for readings here:

Venmo Code: @itsaboutdivinetime

Please know if there is no note with payment I will assume it’s a donation. Thank you!

DISCLAIMERS:
✨All private readings are pre-recorded videos & emailed unless specified otherwise 😊
✨No refunds~All readings to be regarded as entertainment~Use your discretion and discernment
✨I do not spy energetically on others
✨I respect everyone’s free will choice

When it comes to my readings or any reading you watch, REMEMBER TO ALWAYS TRUST YOURSELF FIRST🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
💗Infinite Love~Jessica

phil good,aluna ash,waterbaby,aaron doughty,aaron abke,tarot,love,channeled,message,energy,healing,earth,air,fire,water,spirit,guides,staeseed,1111,twin,flame,flames,divine,masculine,feminine,dm,df,healer,reading,reader,intuitive,psychic,aries,taurus,gemini,cancer,leo,virgo,libra,scorpio,sagittarius,capricorn,pisces,aquarius,angels,addiction,anxiety,higher,consciousness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments