Advertisement

Preserve the Memories | Zoo Date (Sweet Date Sundays) (F4A) [ASMR]

Preserve the Memories | Zoo Date (Sweet Date Sundays) (F4A) [ASMR] Today is the perfect day, and you and your girlfriend decide to go to the zoo. She brings her Polaroid camera you gave her for her birthday a few months ago, and you both begin to talk about photos and their purpose.

I hope you guys liked today's video! I thought it'd be super cute to have a zoo date, and I really had fun making it. I also wanted to thank all of you who have responded to my post this far, and all who will respond once this episode is up. I love animals personally, and I'm glad so many others do as well! Remember, if you have any requests or just want to say hi, feel free to comment below or send me an email!

Email: kayjasmrofficial@gmail.com

Image:

Ambience/camera/footsteps:


ASMR,zoo,photography,girlfriend date,girlfriend,memories,audio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments