Advertisement

No kitchen cupboard space for dishes? Problem solved!

No kitchen cupboard space for dishes? Problem solved! I was absolutely taken with the ceilings and stained glass in this apartment. So much so, that I failed to take notice of the complete lack of any kitchen drawers and very limited cupboard space. Since I keep food in the cupboards, I needed a solution to my dish storage problem. A quick trip to the store and I returned with a $45 wooden shelf, a wooden utensil drawer tray, some binder rings, and some cup hooks.
A cheap flimsy dollar store shower curtain is draped over the top for a dust cover. I have a plastic tote on the bottom shelf for odd shaped items and Tupperware.

Storage,Apartment kitchen storage,Solutions,Space saver,Small kitchen,No cupboards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments