Advertisement

My Straight Guy Crush (ft. SultanSketches)

My Straight Guy Crush (ft. SultanSketches) PART 2:

Another Crush video! Since I made the video about my first straight girl crush with Emirichu, I thought it would be really funny to make a video about my straight guy crush with SultanSketches!

Patrons! ❤
Leslie Zamora, Paytentheghost, Kittypepper, HikariU, Hesketts, Napping



#StoryTimeAnimation #AnimatedStories #StoryTime
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••­­­•••••••••••
SUPPORT ME HERE

DISCORD: avaiable for Patreons


MERCH:

Stalk me on
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:

second channel:

suggest future video topics here:

don't forget to subscribe :^)

relachi,relachimation,animated storytime,storytime animation,LGBT animation,straight guy crush,relachi crush,sultansketches,emirichu,story time,sultan sketches,love story,animated story time,alexs corner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments