Advertisement

My Best Friend Told Everyone I Am Gay So That Her Guy Isn't Jealous

My Best Friend Told Everyone I Am Gay So That Her Guy Isn't Jealous ★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Hello people! I’m Kenneth and I’m 16. Normally I wouldn’t want to reveal anything about my life here to all of you, but the thing is that my best friend who loves this channel is not talking to me anymore. I did something wrong to her… I know I acted like a stupid jerk. So I thought, why don’t I tell our story here so that she’ll see it and hopefully give our friendship a second chance.

Lilly and I have been friends for, like, ages. She’s always lived across the street from my house in our cul-de-sac neighborhood. I don’t remember my life without her. When we were 5, we learned how to ride a bike together and when we turned 10, together with my dad, we built a cozy tree house in our backyard. What I am trying to say is that we were really close, like a family, and never like a couple.

But then the worst thing happened, at least that's what I thought – she met a guy, Rick. This was about six months ago. You can’t even imagine what a disgusting person he seemed to be to me. He was one of those types of boyfriends who ties himself into knots trying to leave a great impression on her parents. But when they weren't in front of him, he would act far from being a good boy, let’s just say.
To be frank, it was a mutual disgust for both me and Rick from our very first meeting. Since Lilly and I have always been really close with each other, she really wanted the two of us to get acquainted as soon as possible. She was always excited when she told me about him, like “Rick is so amazing because he opens the car door for me” and “He is so kind, he likes cats just like I do” and stuff, so that I was already sort of sick of him even before we met.

As a matter of fact, Lilly no longer had time to hang out with me. She was either “busy falling in love" as she called it, or hanging out with Rick and his friends. I was constantly whining about the "poor me" left without a friend. And Lilly who has always been kind and patient promised to become more available for me. And she even kept her promise …almost …twice.

It was a Movie Night at the city movie theater and I thought that it would be fun to go there with Lilly, just like old times, you know. So, I was waiting for her at the entrance, having already bought the tickets and the popcorn, and I was a little bit nervous like we were going on a date or something. I was so happy when I saw her approaching the theater.

But then she said that we needed to buy one more ticket, because Rick was going to join us. He just needed to park his car. I really doubted that it was true that he also badly wanted to see the new Avengers (as if he hadn't already seen it, right!). Of course it pissed me off because they were holding hands and chatting constantly, so much so that I broke down and left right in the middle of the movie. Now I see that this was really childish of me, but back then I was really about to fight with that stupid Rick.

Lilly called me later that night. She said that she was sorry for taking Rick with us knowing that I wouldn’t like it. But she also said that I, being her best friend, should have been more supportive of their relationship, because they loved each other and she was happy. Even though I was still a little bit mad at her, I knew that she was right. That’s why I promised Lilly to come to a party Rick was about to have and behave like a grown up man if I saw that they were kissing or something. Gross!

It was there at the party when I completely screwed up everything I ever had with Lilly. I mean, she did it first, actually, but… Anyway, when I got there I noticed, so to speak, a significant change in Rick’s attitude toward me. He was friendly, maybe, or at least tried not to show that I pissed him off, as usual. Then I heard a group of his friends whispering something about me, Lilly, and somebody who was gay. Finally, when I totally lost sense of what was happening around me, one of Rick’s stupid friends came up to me and said that his brother was gay too and that he could get the two of us acquainted. (What?)
Lilly looked really confused and sorry when I asked her directly why everybody thought that I was gay. She turned red in the face and said that it was because she told everybody I was. I stood there, slack-jawed, while Lilly tried to justify herself for such a complete nonsense of a rumor. She ended up begging me to support this legend of me being gay. Otherwise, her beloved Rick will never stop torturing her and being jealous of me.

You know what? I felt my superiority over him now, knowing that he saw a rival in me, and that the false information about my orientation was going to calm him down.


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments