Advertisement

MUST WATCH Before opening crates! I Also game-play

MUST WATCH Before opening crates! I Also game-play This crate opening was done from my money so you know how i must have felt. I had been saving up for a new mobile and i took a part of it and did this.

I think we must think twice before opening crates.

Device- Oneplus 6
Song- NEfex destiny

HYPE clan is closed for recruitment now. Will inform in the future if it opens.

Instagram- hypegurkha

Thankyou for reading , I will see you in the next one

pubg,pubg mobile,pubg mobile crate opening,crate opening,how to open crates in pubg mobile,should i open crates in pubg mobile,nepali crate opening,crate opening nepali,crate opening fails,failed crate opening pubg mobile,pubg crate opening fail,hype gurkha,pubg mobile nepal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments