Advertisement

MEETING COUSINS: EXPECTATIONS VS REALITY | Sawwmya.

MEETING COUSINS: EXPECTATIONS VS REALITY | Sawwmya. Hi Guyyyzzz. I had no idea that I'd put this video here, lol. So we all meet our cousins and the expectations are sometimes too high, while in reality, it's not really the same! xD Also, this is my first video in which there are so many people and also, Blooopers! xD

Also, if you have any content or editing or any suggestions in general, you are free to comment them down below or DM me on Instagram! Constructive criticism is always welcomed! :)

My Instagram:

Also, if you like my video, kindly Subscribe to my channel cause it's freeee! I upload videos every Sunday (i try to lol).

SUBSCRIBE HERE:

LINK TO MY PREVIOUS VIDEOS:

TYPES OF FRIENDS:

TYPES OF PEOPLE DURING BOARD EXAMS:

STORY OF MY LIFE:

ANNOYING THINGS PEOPLE DO:

Thank you for watching :)

I do not own the music in the video.
Link to the song used :

COUSINS,types of cousins,cousin 2019,expectation vs reality,expectations,reality,sad reality,meeting cousins,after long,meeting cousins expectations vs reality,cousins meet,love cousins,siblings,cool cousins,

Post a Comment

0 Comments