Advertisement

Ladies The Truth Men Often Plan Their Life - Daily Motivation (Official Video)

Ladies The Truth Men Often Plan Their Life - Daily Motivation (Official Video) #dailymotivation #influencer #lifecoach
Ladies The Truth Men Often Plan Their Life - Daily Motivation (Official Video). Hello beautiful world. Here to give you some DAILY MOTIVATION and INSPIRE you to live the life you love. I talk from my heart I do not script anything I feel I am on my life’s path and this channel is part of that. In my experience I found that living for myself for the first time in my life things are just flowing to me at a rate that I can not keep up with. Once I got past the dark side of my soul in my spiritual awakening then it all just came at me with intensity. Love, happiness, joy, peace. I was one of those that said I hate those positive people, and that is because deep inside I was jealous that they were happy and I was so full of hate.

You know me I tell my stories, it makes people connect and often they are able to heal just by watching my inspirational vids. I wanted to tell all of the women out there that loved a man and he let you go, even though you ticked all of his boxes and was as in love with you just as much as he loved you. You would have been perfect together and lived that love that everyone wishes for, but he still let you go. Queens I wanted to tell you that it was often nothing that you did, you just did not fit in his timeline of where he sees his life going. Think about it, we often raise our boys to be a leaders, take control, be dominant, be strong, do not show your weakness! Yeah, do you raise your son with those kind of thoughts underlying how you react to his things he does as he is growing up. I know I did, I was 19 when I had my son, depressed for most of his life, he took on the role of the male in my life when he was 2. He was my rock that I did not mean to make him into, he just ended up being that way. We do so many things on a subconscious level and do not often realise the consequences.

The point to that story is my son is very driven, wants to prove to his father that was never around, that he is a better person than him. That all of the hardships we went through he will never suffer again. He is head strong and his girlfriend was raised in a family where the father is a dominant Police Officer that controls the household, what he says goes. The mother is a typical 1950’s wife that has not one original thought in her mind, she is a robot to his demands. Eeeekkkkk! Each to their own as I say but again this point is that my son gets what he wants even more with the partner that he has chosen to stay with that works with his plan. As she was raised in that type of environment she accepts me sons dominance and gives in to what he says, even if what he says is total lies. He chose this girlfriend as it advanced his life.

Now Queens, if ever you have met the man that you thought was your one, he just may have been . But they are so ego driven he will let you go, often not even have a second thought about you too. Unless of course he gets to that point of having lived enough of his player lifestyle, for example, and decides to find that one he let go. Queens just live your life for you yeah. Be good and good things happen to you, do not chase people the right people that belong in your life will come find you and stay. I bless you XXXX

www.LeahJustycePortraitArtist.com
www.TheLawOfAttraction.com.au
www.FreeDepressionAndAnxietyHelp.com

empowering women,LADIES a man will leave you if you are not part of his plan. SAD BUT TRUE! Daily motivation.,empowerment,empowerment motivation,empowerment motivational video,women empowerment a,

Post a Comment

0 Comments