Advertisement

I pulled SO MANY ULTRA RARE Pokemon Cards from the WEIRDEST Mystery Packs EVER!

I pulled SO MANY ULTRA RARE Pokemon Cards from the WEIRDEST Mystery Packs EVER! Today I risk basically ALL my money on these weird pokemon blister packs.. was it worth it? Watch and find out as I open A TON of these! Maybe we'll find hidden gems, only one way to find out and that's to open a ton! WARNING, you might pass out from ALL the GX/GX cards pulled within.. that includes full arts, and secret rares ;)

►Subscribe and be part of The Ghoul Army here!


► My Gaming Channel!

►Follow me on Instagram!
►Follow me on Twitter!

►Contact me below!
DarkGhoulx@gmail.com

►Send me Fanmail for videos!
Dark Ghoul
P.O. BOX 370363
Las Vegas, NV 89117

►My eBay Store!

►GET OFFICIAL GHOUL ARMY MERCH AND REP THE ARMY!
Merch:

pokemon opening,pokemon unboxing,pokemon cards,pokemon tcg,pokemon card opening,pokemon pack opening,pokemon ultra rares,pokemon gx cards,pokemon ex cards,pokemon sun and moon,pokemon xy,opening pokemon cards,rare pokemon cards,pokemon mystery packs,pokemon best pulls,pokemon full arts,darkghoul,darkghoul pokemon,pokemon secret rares,pokemon booster packs,pokemon booster box,weird pokemon,target,pokemon gamble,pokemon booster box opening,pokemon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments