Advertisement

I Paid Strangers on Fiverr to Coach Me in Smash Bros. Ultimate

I Paid Strangers on Fiverr to Coach Me in Smash Bros. Ultimate I'm ready to win EVO.

Here are links to the coaches in this video! They all surprised me with how good they were!

Calebsenpai/Professoar:


Mikesmashtutor:


etherealnbn:


Stansyxd:


Subscribe for more!
Leave a like if you enjoyed!

Follow me on Twitch!


Follow me on Twitter!


Like my Facebook Page!


Join my Discord server!


Music:
Ruins (WarioLand: Shake It)
Gourmet Race (Kirby) [Melee]
Gangplank Galleon (Donkey Kong Country) [Ultimate]
Floral Fields (Kirby)
Crocodile Cacophony (Donkey Kong Country) [Ultimate]
Delfino Plaza (Mario) [Ultimate]
Green Greens (Kirby) [Wii U]

#SmashBrosUltimate #Fiverr #LittleZ #Kirby #Mario #KingKRool #EliteSmash #OP #SuperSmashBros #Nintendo #Switch #SSBU #Memes

Smash,Bros.,Smash Bros. Ultimate,Super Smash Bros. Ultimate,Nintendo,Switch,Little Z,OP,Elite Smash,Fiverr,Strangers,$100,Money,Coaching,Tutorial,Guide,Teacher,Help,King K. Rool,Mario,Kirby,Undercover,Funny,Highlights,Gameplay,Online,GSP,Trick,Prank,

Post a Comment

0 Comments