Advertisement

I just have a few things to say

I just have a few things to say - Thanks for watching all my videos until now.
- Liko is not a girl.
- Iron Atronach Parses for the Scalebreaker patch coming soon.

I think you should check out Stileanima's channel too, I think:
Youtube:
Twitch:

Bonus meme - Thank you, Youtube Closed Captions! :

---

"Chris Morrow 4 - Crying Over You" is licensed under a Creative Commons
Music promoted by BreakingCopyright:

ESO,Necromancer,Scalebreaker,elder scrolls online,ElderScrollsOnline,Liko,Liko ESO,LikoESO,DPS Test,Dummy Parse,Dummy,Iron Atronach,PVE,Endgame PVE,vMA Daggers,vMA Dual Wield,Sunspire,Hodor,Elsweyr,gameplay,PC,Xbox,PS4,PVE Rotation,Orc,DPS,DPS Build,Elder Scrolls Online,elsweyr,gaming,MMO,DW/Bow,ESO Tips,Scalebreaker PTS,Scalebreaker DLC,

Post a Comment

0 Comments