Advertisement

I got fat again.. sugar cravings, binge eating, tired of dieting, yo-yo effect

I got fat again.. sugar cravings, binge eating, tired of dieting, yo-yo effect Please subscribe to my channel for weekly new videos:

Welcome to a new King Leonidas video. This week I will release 5 videos that show why I gained weight, got fat again and how I managed to lose it!
After my last transformation (video link below) I lost my diet.. I finally had the summer body that I wanted but I think I've been strict for too long so I messed it up. I kept binge eating, having cravings for sugar and junkfood and showed signs of yo-yo effect.
Have a look at my video where I explain everything to you!

I will soon upload more about how I exercise,
for example squat, deadlift and benchpress and how I also use Keto diet for losing weight. I'm not a personal trainer but have enough knowledge and motivation to share!

My 30kg/66lbs transformation:


Add me on Instagram & Facebook
IG:
FB:

#weightlosstransformation #fitnessmotivation #summerbody

Intermittent fasting,myfitnesspal,gym,bodybuilding,workout,exercise,Squat,deadlift,personal trainer,keto diet,weight loss,Workout,summerbody,binge eating,binge eating disorder,cheatmeal,sugar addiction,yoyo diet,junkfood,cravings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments