Advertisement

'I Broke Into Area 51, I Wish I Hadn't' | 5 Scary Stories!

'I Broke Into Area 51, I Wish I Hadn't' | 5 Scary Stories! "I Broke Into Area 51, I Wish I Hadn't" | 5 Scary Stories!

Please drop a like and comment if you enjoy!

We've all heard of the area 51 raid coming up in September. The memes are pretty funny but it does bring a lot of light and questions to what they could possibly be housing there. Tonight I will be telling 5 stories from NoSleep. We will be starting things off with a story of a man who claims to have infiltrated Area 51 but, as always, this video has even more to offer. Stories of psychological origin, a bad camping trip, a monster in the attic, and a bad hotel stay.

Story credits:

Story 1:
Link:
Written By: u/AFL55
Time Stamp: 01:05

Story 2:
Link:
Written By: u/Elstabbo
Time Stamp: 09:17

Story 3:
Link:
Written By: u/InvictusFury
Time Stamp: 24:54

Story 4:
Link:
Written By: u/fainting--goat
Time Stamp: 30:35

Story 5:
Link:
Written By: u/MarcDeMaco420
Time Stamp: 54:32

My Twitter:


Music credits:



Thumbnail:


Background:


#SlumberReads #ScaryStories

If you wish to submit a story/stories feel free to send them to rylhstories@gmail.com please be sure to specify if the story is true or not. If you wish to be credited, please also include a link to whatever it is that you would like to promote (and/or) include a name that I can credit the story to.

Music and imagery is Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

I have full permission for everything in this video. I CAN provide proof if asked for it. I have permission to use, alter, and profit from this video. Stories have permission from the authors etc.

These are simply scary stories. Works of fiction, and not meant to be taken seriously.

slumber reads,area 51,area 51 stories,area 51 scary,true scary stories,scary true stories,scary stories,true horror stories,true stories,true creepy stories,horror stories,scary horror stories,creepy stories,scary story,scary stories to tell in the dark,true scary horror stories,true scary stories reddit,scary,real scary stories,true scary,creepy true stories,true scary stories august,5 scary stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments