Advertisement

I am SOOOOO Relevant! Love you Shelley xoxo

I am SOOOOO Relevant! Love you Shelley xoxo Link to the LV bag:

Blue Yeti Microphone:

Apres Gel Nail Extensions:

Laura Mercier Mineral Powder:

Laura Geller Blush:

Laura Geller Highlighter:





To purchase SCENTSY from me or JOIN my team: ~ then "shop a party" and select my current months party 💛 When you purchase through my party I receive hostess credits which I pass on to my customers!



Magnetic Lashes that REALLY work by "The Lash Liner System" please use this link as I am an affiliate & will receive a small $ percentage when subscribers purchase through my link xo





Colleen Rothschild Link :

THEN - Use code LORI20 upon check out for 20% off your order!!



If you enjoyed the video - consider giving a "tip" at: paypal.me/loribeth428



SOCIAL MEDIA:

Scentsy www.loribeth.scentsy.us

Instagram:

Business Inquiries LL42863@yahoo.com

ASMR,Relax,Tingles,Meditation,Trance,Makeup,Affiliate,Link,Louis,Vuitton,Designer,Work,Youtube,Help,Money,Friends,Family,

Post a Comment

0 Comments