Advertisement

HOW TO DEAL WITH BAD GRADES , UNIVERSITY ADMISSION TEST ISSUE AND GAP YEAR |

HOW TO DEAL WITH BAD GRADES , UNIVERSITY ADMISSION TEST ISSUE AND GAP YEAR | #cieresults #secondyear #gradesdontmatter #lifestyle

Dealing with low self confidence? Boost your confidence by wearing the most premium inner wear for men by Vneer.


The dreaded CIE A Level result just came out a few days ago and where the majority of you must be celebrating , a lot of kids are very upset and concerned about their grades and their future.
I have been through this four years back and trust me I know how tough it gets during this time. University Entrance Test failures, Bad Grades and the fear of falling behind my friends if I take a gap year can cause serious anxiety

poor result,my a level result,reaction on cie a level,what to do after bad grades,bad percentage,buray marks,buray number,live reaction,reacting to my,advice to all the college students,advice to students,best advice,a level result does not matte,counseling,university,deal with failure,grades do not matter,what to do,after,exams screwd,result screw,cant get into university,admission nahi mil raha,admisson test,sat entrance test,iba entrance test,

Post a Comment

0 Comments