Advertisement

HOW OFTEN DO YOU NEED TO TRAIN YOUR BOOTY? Glute Series Ep.1

HOW OFTEN DO YOU NEED TO TRAIN YOUR BOOTY? Glute Series Ep.1 ♡ My Gymshark Link -
♡ Subscribe here :

Hello guys thanks so much for watching! I really hope you enjoy this video all about how often you need to be training the booty for growth!

♡ If you enjoyed this video please Like & Subscribe

♡ The MyCoach School -
♡ For more information about my 1-1 Online Coaching please email - lucy@mycoachschool.com

♡ BULKPOWDERS -

♡ Glute Guide -
♡ Resistance Bands -


You can also find me:
♡ Instagram -
♡ Facebook -

- - - - - - -

♡ PRODUCTS USED ♡

- - - - - -

Some of the links I use are commission links - these help me out a tiny little bit in terms of commission, and don't affect you in anyway! It means so much to me if you do decide to go through my links - lots of love always!! ♡

GLUTES,glutei workout,how often to train the booty,glute workout women,glute workout men,glute workout at home,glute workout gym,glute workout dumbbells,booty,build a booty,booty workout,growyour glutes,glute frequency,glute science,

Post a Comment

0 Comments