Advertisement

Hosting ZONE Wars with GHOUL TROOPER to Impress My CRUSH (Fortnite)

Hosting ZONE Wars with GHOUL TROOPER to Impress My CRUSH (Fortnite) Hosting ZONE Wars with GHOUL TROOPER to Impress My CRUSH (Fortnite)
Tiktok: @KazlicFortnite
► OPEN FOR MORE INFORMATION

My social Media
twitter:
instagram:
Snapchat: Brandoneastman1
Tiktok: @KazlicFortnite

⭐ Discord come and talk to me:

Use Code: “DAB” on all item shop purchases

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

📋 Other videos you might enjoy from me!

► I Pretended I was a NOSKIN, Then Showed my RECON EXPERT
► So I tried Merging RECON EXPERT with Popular Streamers
► I Donated to a Small Streamer and he SOLD me his RARE FORTNITE Accounts
► So I tried to get a RECON EXPERT account in SEASON 9
► Stream Sniping a TWITCH Streamer with RECON EXPERT...
► This Fortnite ACCOUNT is Super ‘RARE’...
► Hacker Gave me the Rarest Skins On Fortnite..
► I got the RAREST Fortnite Account (RECON EXPERT, GHOUL TROOPER)
► This Fortnite Account has Every RARE SKIN even RECON EXPERT (200,000 VBUCKS)
► This Fortnite ACCOUNT is SUPER ‘RARE’...
► Hacker Gave me The RAREST Fortnite Skins... (Recon Expert, Ghoul Trooper, Renegade Raider!)
► So I got a RARE Season 1 Fortnite account in SEASON 9…
► HACKER Gave Himself EVERY Item in Fortnite… (RECON EXPERT and 1,800 ITEMS)
► He HACKED a EPIC GAMES Staff Account and got 5 MILLION VBUCKS

Joining zone wars,twitch streamer zone wars,joining twitch streamers zone wars,twitch streamers,small twitch streamers,small twitch streamers react to rare skins,renegade raider trolls twitch streamer,buying rare fortnite accounts,best selly fortnite shop,recon expert for sale,recon expert,rarest fortnite locker,Joining TWITCH Streamers Zone Wars with RECON EXPERT...,crush,fortnite crush,spectated this faze sway,girl thinks im a default,default troll,rare skin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments