Advertisement

Home Inspection - What does a HOME INSPECTION consist of?

Home Inspection -  What does a HOME INSPECTION consist of? Home Inspection - What does a HOME INSPECTION consist of?

The most common question I get asked about home inspections is about what they cover and what it actually is. Also, if home inspections should be done if the home is a brand new construction. I go over all of that in this video.

---- Download my FREE Guides ----

🏠The Ultimate Relocation Guide: The Things Buyers Don't Expect 🏠


🏠The Ultimate Home Seller’s Guide 🏠


🏠The Ultimate Home Buyer's Guide 🏠


New videos every WEEK - Subscribe here:

My name is AK Ali, a full time Realtor® with The AK Realty Group of JP & Associates REALTORS®. I serve the Dallas, Texas area and it's many surrounding cities. If you're in my area, I'd be honored to help you accomplish your home goals! You can find all my info below:

PHONE ➳ 972-905-9566
EMAIL ➳ AK@TheAKRealtyGroup.com
WEBSITE ➳ www.TheAKRealtyGroup.com
INSTAGRAM ➳

I am beyond grateful for all of you subscribers. Thank you so much for watching my videos. I appreciate every single one of you.

home inspection,house inspection,what does a home inspection consist of,home inspection tips,home inspections,home inspection for buyers,home inspection checklist for buyers,real estate tips,home buying guide,home buying process,what home inspectors look for in a home inspection,what home inspectors look for,what do home inspectors look for,what do fha home inspectors look for,what do va home inspectors look for,home inspectors,real estate advice,real estate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments