Advertisement

Got my dream job at GOOGLE.... without a degree... at the age of 18?

Got my dream job at GOOGLE.... without a degree... at the age of 18? AHHHHH!!!!!
I can't believe I'm now able to announce that I got my dream job at Google at the age of 18 and without a degree!
I am hoping to film a ton of videos on apprenticeships but please comment down below questions or videos you want to see on this and in general. I really want to film videos that benefit you regarding this so that you know your options!
The link to my podcast:

FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram:
Twitter:

google office,google job,job at 18,degree apprenticeship,degree apprenticeships vs university,How I got a job at Google,Apprenticeship vs university,Apprenticeship uk,Apprenticeship vs college,Apprenticeship interview tips,Why I am not going to university,

Post a Comment

0 Comments