Advertisement

Gossip Folks - Missy Elliott (feat. Ludacris) | Kaycee Rice Choreography

Gossip Folks - Missy Elliott (feat. Ludacris) | Kaycee Rice Choreography This is probably one of my favorite hip hop combos I've created. It was something different, and a little bit faster and more intricate and allowed me to create something I had never really done before. Plus the energy in this class was on 💯 ! Cant wait for you all to see the class video🔥

Choreography by Kaycee Rice
Filmed by @eyecreatemagic
Studio @mdcnashville
Song: #GossipFolks by missy Elliott (feat. Ludacris)
**I do not own the rights to this music**

Follow me on Socials:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Youtube (2nd channel):
Apparel:

kayceerice,kayceericechoreography,kayceericedance,kayceericedancechannel,kayceericegossipfolks,kayceericemissyelliott,missyelliott,ludacris,gossipfolks,gossipfolksmissyelliott,gossipfolksdance,hiphopdance,choreography,teenchoreographer,viraldance,milleniumdancecomplex,nashville,weirdo,16yearsold,dance,dancer,teendancer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments